Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love this Crazy Life

So after a crazy and very busy work week my number one priority for today was to sleep late. Now sleeping late for me is like 8am. So you can imagine how I felt this morning when a certain little 5yr old was tapping me on the shoulder at 6:45am ready to start the day. In my nicest most patient voice possible I begged JT to climb in the bed with us and go back to sleep. Thank the Good Lord he cooperated and I got to sleep to 8:30am...Whooo hooo!
Then it was off to the wonderful and slightly insane world of Walmart for some grocery shopping. We were beyond tired of living off of ham and cheese sandwiches with no cheese lol. After we survived grocery shopping we spent the afternoon at the pool with some friends and great weather.
Apparently we hadn't done enough for the day so we went back to Statesboro for the second time to enjoy some Nikkos and a little bowling at The Clubhouse where my son is an expert a 'dollaring me to death' as my mama would always say.
Finally we are creeping back into bed to end our Wonderful Saturday with some sweet sleep. However I will probably toss and turn for most of the night. That seems to be my normal routine. But I would NOT trade it for anything....I Love this Crazy Life.
Tomorrow....Sunday Funday!  Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment