Saturday, July 30, 2011

All in one weekend

We have had an exciting and busy weekend...and its not even over yet.  When I got home from work Friday afternoon, a very excited JT met me at the door. He has his first loose tooth! We have been anxiously awaiting this day. And of course I got teary eyed because I cannot believe my baby is old enough for this milestone. So after I assured him that Daddy would not have to 'punch him in the face' to help his tooth fall out, he started wiggling away to loosen it up more.
Chad and I had a couples wedding shower to attend tonight. JT stayed with my in laws for a few hours and when we returned to pick him up he had another surprise for us. JT has learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! So even though it was dark outside, we shined the headlights on JT and he showed me his talent. Cue more tears...I mean really??!! Not sure how much more I can take. But I was so proud. There is no greater emotion than watching your child learn to do something and seeing him so excited about it.
Tomorrow is Sunday Funday. We have church in the morning and then we will enjoy some great family time for lunch at my Mama's.  The Grammy nominated, New Song, will be in concert at Eastside tomorrow night and we are all so excited about the show. It will be awesome.
Only two more weeks left before my little man returns to school. I have so many things I want us to do together before he starts back but I am not sure how soon they will happen. We are hoping to get in a trip to the Jacksonville Zoo very soon.....Loving My Family! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment